This Blog post is from my old website before I switched to self-hosting. It was published on October 22, 2017
I haven’t been writing in my diary journal as much as I want to lately. So far in October, I only wrote about five entries while I wrote almost every second day in the last couple of months.
I think the main reason why I did not journal as much as I used to was the lack of time and the lack of ideas I had. I don’t know I just rather spent time with some important people in my life than sit down to write and I also kind of got tired of writing about the same things over and over.
Today, I decided to change this. I wrote down a list of things I can journal about and I set myself a list of things I want to change to achieve my goal of writing more often.
Things to write about:
- my day
- my thoughts
- my weird dreams
- people in my life
- what is happening in the world at the moment
- things I am dealing with
- writing prompts
- ideas I had during the day
- Random lists
Things to change:
- set aside more time to journal
- take your journal with you wherever you go
- don’t worry about how much you write at once
- don’t worry about how the pages look
- journal at least every third or second day
- journal throughout the day. You don’t have to write a whole entry at once
- REMEMBER YOU ARE JOURNALING FOR YOURSELF
- keep it simple
But why am I telling you this? I want you to be part of my journaling journey and it also is some extra motivation to work on my journaling habit if I shared it with you guys.
Do you journal? How often do you journal? Do you have any tips?
Lots of Love
Just A Blank Space