This Blog post is from my old website before I switched to self-hosting. It was published on August 31, 2017
I am a huge journaling addict. At the moment I have three different journals and I journal every day in at least one of them. There are so many reasons why I love journaling and why I think everybody should try it sometime.
- There are so many types of journals, whether they help you stay organized like a bullet journal, are a place for your creative outlet like an art journal, a place for your travel memories like a creative journal or just there to listen to your thoughts like a diary. There is a journal for everyone and every situation.
- There is no time limit. You can journal whenever and how often you want. You don’t have to do it on a daily or weekly basis you can do it whenever you feel like it.
- Your journal is always there to listen to you and nothing makes me feel better as writing down my thoughts and dealing with whatever is going on on paper.
- Your journal your rules. You can do whatever you want with your journal. You can drown or burn it, you could even eat it if you want to. You can make it look as pretty as possible or as ugly as possible. You decide if you want to share it or not and you decide what to put in it.
- There is no right or wrong. No matter what you do if helps you feel better and relaxed it is the right thing to do and even if it doesn’t help it is the right thing to at least try it out.
- Journaling helps you realize things you would never realize otherwise. While journaling I have learned so many things about myself and other people in my life I would never have realized without journaling.
Do you keep any kind of a journal? If yes what is your favorite thing about journaling?
Lots of Love
Just A Blank Space